Rafael Nadal (ESP) has defeated Novak Djokovic (SRB) 36 75 62 64 in the 2014 Roland Garros men’s singles final.
Nadal by the numbers
- 10 Roland Garros appearances
- 9 Roland Garros singles titles (2005-08, 2010-14)
- First to win 5 successive Roland Garros titles (2010-14)
- 14 Grand Slam titles (9 Roland Garros titles, 2008 + 2010 Wimbledon, 2009 Australian Open, 2010 + 2013 US Open)
- Current Roland Garros winning streak of 35 matches
- 66-1 win-loss record at Roland Garros
- 90-1 win-loss record in best-of-five-set matches on clay
- 45 career clay court singles titles (2nd on list behind Guillermo Vilas – 46 titles)
- 3 clay court titles in 2014 (Rio de Janeiro, Madrid-1000, Roland Garros)
— Roland Garros (@rolandgarros) June 8, 2014
Also Check Out:
Fedal Wars: Hey Agassi, Who’s Your GOAT If Roger Federer Wins A Second Career Slam In Paris?
Woods Named Athlete of the Decade over Federer? A Joke?
Federer: The Long Road Back to No. 1
Novak Djokovic: I Have One Problem With The French Open, His Name Is Rafael Nadal
Rafael Nadal Has Now Beaten Roger Federer More Times Than He Has Any Other Player [Chart]