Xin Wen - News and More
Do you like Xin Wen?
- Popyrin Wins First ATP Title In Singapore, Bests Bublik
- Popyrin collected his first career ATP title Sunday in Singapore beating Alexander Bublik 4-6, 6-0, 6-2. “It feels unbelievable,” said Popyrin. “A lot of sacrifice, a lot of dedication and a lot of hard work went into this from myself, my team and my whole entire fam...
- John Isner Unhappy With The State Of Pay On The ATP Tour
- unknown player participation, this is not going to be the normal Miami Open. If I break even then its a big week for me! https://t.co/VWenEDXabV— Reilly Opelka (@ReillyOpelka) February 25, 2021 Indian Wells and the Laver Cup are also uncertain and the NY Open and Hous...
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About Novak Djokovic, Naomi Osaka And The Australian Open
- a busy month in Melbourne when some thoughts on our first Grand Slam champions of 2021: 1. DJOKOVIC DOMINATION This was supposed to be it. The end of Novak Djokovic’s reign in Australia. Riding his 20-match win streak, with all those titles, wins over Top 10s and w...
- Osaka Overwhelms Brady For Second Australian Open Title, 4th Grand Slam
- Osaka proved she is the undisputed best hard court player in the women's game Saturday night in Melbourne, easing past Jennifer Brady 6-4, 6-3 to win her second Australian Open title and fourth Grand Slam. “I didn’t play my last Grand Slam with fans so just to have this...
- Osaka Stops Serena's History Chase Again, Will Face Brady For Australian Open Title
- much-hyped showdown between Serena Williams and Naomi Osaka went the way of the younger generation as the Japanese star overcame an early deficit to take the match 6-3, 6-4 and reach her second Australian Open final. "I have this mentality that people don't remember the runne...
- Tsitsipas Shocks Nadal, Meets Medvedev Next; Djokovic Seeks 9th Australian Open Final
- Medvedev wrecked Andrey Rublev 7-5, 6-3, 6-2 in the quarterfinals of the Australian Open on Wednesday. “We had some unbelievable rallies and after the point it’s tough to breathe," said Medvedev. "I think I’m one of the few players to make Andrey that tired and I’m...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You've heard your name called many times around the world. Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Roddick InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 P. CUEVAS/A. Roddick 6 4, 7 6 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Are you contagious? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. Come here. Q. So what is it? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I had a ...
- Rafael Nadal Underwent Multiple MRIs On His Knee During Wimbledon
- Roger Federer Was Living On The Edge Today - He Went To A Basel Football Game [Video]
- What's Novak Djokovic Doing? He Went Skiing Earlier This Week [Video]
- Andy Roddick's Final Presser: "I Think I Went About Things The Right Way"
- Novak Djokovic Went For One Last Bike Ride Before Leaving For China
- Roger Federer Went Bananas After Watching This Point From The Sharapova-Davis Tiebreaker [Video]