|Former Men's Vienna Tennis Champions:
2009 Jurgen Melzer
2008 Philipp Petzschner
2007 Novak Djokovic
2006 Ivan Ljubicic
2005 Ivan Ljubicic
2004 Feliciano Lopez
2003 Roger Federer
2002 Roger Federer
2001 Tommy Haas
2000 Tim Henman
1999 Greg Rusedski
1998 Pete Sampras
1997 Goran Ivanisevic
1996 Boris Becker
1995 Filip Dewulf
1994 Andre Agassi
1993 Goran Ivanisevic
1992 Petr Korda
1991 Michael Stich
1990 Anders Jarryd
1989 Paul Annacone
1988 Horst Skoff
1987 Jonas Svensson
1986 Brad Gilbert
1985 Jan Gunnarsson
1984 Tim Wilkison
1983 Brian Gottfried
1982 Brian Gottfried
1981 Ivan Lendl
1980 Brian Gottfried
1979 Stan Smith
1978 Stan Smith
1977 Brian Gottfried
1976 Wojtek Fibak
1974 Vitas Gerulaitis
The latest Vienna tournament news:
- Andy Murray Withdraws From Asian Swing, Likely Done For Season
- in the upcoming events in Beijing and Shanghai, and most likely, the final two events to finish the season in Vienna and Paris due to my hip injury which has been bothering me the last few months.
"Having consulted with a n...
- Ferrer Not Done, Claims ATP Bastad Clay Crown
- when I had all those match points I was thinking too much."
The former world No. 3 had last won a title at Vienna in 2015.
"I am going week by week, match by match and I still have the motivation. I know it will be very ...
- Johnson Unlikely Houston Winner, Overcomes Cramps And Bellucci For 2nd ATP Title
- or-broke forehand winner to win the title.
He is now 2-1 in career finals, losing his lone championship at Vienna in 2015.
- Andy Murray Victorious In 2017 Opener, Ups Win Streak To 25; Tsonga Finally Healthy Again
- the winner of my match in the quarters played the winner of his match in the semis.
"I've seen him play in Vienna. My coach is out there watching his match today. I don't know him really well, but I have seen him play a cou...
- Andy Murray Could Take The No. 1 Ranking From Novak Djokovic This Week!
- very win but it’s still a long way from here,” Murray said Sunday after beating Jo-Wilfried Tsonga to win Vienna. “From two to one seems a small jump in a way but it’s the hardest one to make. To go from 100 to 50 is m...
- Murray Wins Vienna Over Tsonga, Can Take No. 1 from Djokovic in Paris This Week
- okovic to just 415 points in the ATP 2016-only standings after the title Sunday at the Erste Bank Open 500 in Vienna, Austria.
The Scot in the final cut off a late surge from No. 6-seeded Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 6-3, ...
- Andy Murray Enjoys Day Off En Route To Vienna Title Match Against Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- ury, Andy Murray had day off Saturday on what was supposed to be a semifinal showdown against the Spaniard in Vienna.
"I knew that David had an injury at the beginning of the week," said Murray. "He played a very long match...
- Murray Dominates Isner In Vienna; Ferrer, Karlovic Save Match Points
- Andy Murray rolled into the Vienna semifinals crushing John Isner 6-1, 6-3 to win his 13th straight tour match. Isner was suffering from blisters as Murray ran his mark to 7-0 against the American.
"(Isner's injury) obvious...