Wimbledon Tennis - 2013 Wimbledon
- Location: Wimbledon, Great Britain
- Schedule: Monday, June 25 - Sunday, July 8
- Begins on: Monday, June 25, 2012
- Draw Size: S-128 D-64
- Prize Money: £ TBD ATP
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website:
- TV Schedule / Wimbledon Live Streaming
Do you like Wimbledon?
The latest Wimbledon tournament news:
- Murray Retires In Rome; Federer v Simon, Nadal v Gulbis Thursday
- er back - a problem he says he's had for a few years now - and possibly missing his big events at Queen's and Wimbledon, Murray is now contemplating withdrawing from the French Open.
"I need to make plans and see what to do," ...
- Andy Murray Has A Back Injury That He Says Might Prevent Him From Playing The French Open
- t enjoyable to play now."
Since becoming a top player on the Tour, Murray hasn't missed a Grand Slam since Wimbledon in 2007, the same year he retired the only other time in his career at Hamburg.
Murray of course wants to ...
- Three Slam Champs Exit Monday at Italian Open
- bson, who will now face another Williams sister in world No. 1 Serena. "I can remember seeing [Venus] play at Wimbledon when I was about 10 and I was kind of blown away with the speed that she hit the ball. Today when she hit it ...
- After Beating Venus, Laura Robson Can't Wait To Play Serena
- hin reach of fulfilling one of her goals of getting seeded at a Slam this year.
"I wanted to be seeded for Wimbledon," she says, "and it would be great if I were to be seeded for Roland Garros as well but I think that depends ...
- Rafael Nadal Just 130pts Behind Leader Novak Djokovic In 2013 ATP Ranking Race; Federer At No. 11
- Top 8 qualify for the Barclays ATP Finals at the end of the year. With big points available at the French and Wimbledon Federer will have to do well in the next 45 days to stay in that hunt.
Federer is so far behind of the Top...
- Serena Williams: I'm A Big Sloane Stephens Fan, I'll Always Be Rooting For Her
- w she'll have to deal with this distraction as she tries to get her game back in form for the French Open and Wimbledon. ...
- Rafael Nadal Will Not Get A Better Seeding At The French Open
- n the quarters against a Novak Djokovic.
All four Grand Slams are allowed to seed as they choose, but only Wimbledon, because of its specialized surface, takes advantage of the rule. The US Open tried it in 1996 but faced with...
- Grigor Dimitrov: I Want People To Stop Comparing Me To Roger Federer [Video]
- Rising star Grigor Dimitrov sat down with former Wimbledon champion Pat Cash for this CNN profile. During the feature, the 21-year-old Dimitrov reveals that his loves fast cars and fast food. And he's ready to shed the comparison...